Monday, August 22, 2011

Jewelry keepers...

Anyone ever feel like they can never find the right piece of jewelry or accessory at the right time to perfectly accent your outfit?

Ever feel like you know you have something that would go well with that top your wearing...if you could just un-clump the ball of necklaces in your drawer?

I was feeling that way for a long time until I decided to come up with some creative ways to store my stuff so I could actually see what I had, and use them on a daily basis...

There are so many great ideas out there for how to store jewelry, like these:

Here are the storage solutions that I came up with that work wonderfully for me...

I keep all my jewelry in my "craft room" where the only full length mirror is in our house...they not only add color to the space, but they kinda have become part of the decor...


I use a fabric photo collage board for all my earrings and pins, hooking them over the ribbon...and for all my necklaces...

I use...

uhhh...

a toilet paper holder that I found at goodwill for $6!! 

(my mom and hubby laughed at me when I told them what it was...but I figure all of you would appreciate my ingenuity a little more...right? ;)

It works so well because I can see all my necklaces, and they don't get tangled up!


Has anyone else found some creative ways to store their jewelry?

Go to my link party page to see where I'm partying today!

5 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY appreciate your ingenuity! Those are some great ideas. I love that the jewelry is part of the decor as well. It is much better than having it stuck in a box or in a closet somewhere. (uh, like mine.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it. I'm so going to have to make some of these. Too cute!

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute ideas! Thanks for sharing. Have you ever heard of a BlingBox? It's another fun way to store jewelry. I think you will really like it! http://www.denydesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my jewelry box but i have to admit the ribbon board would be so much more practical at helping me put jewelry away

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane