Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Fresh Perspective...

In addition to my wonderful little suprise in my mailbox on Saturday (see post here).

I also watched something that made me cry.

Tears of joy and sadness all at once.

Then Mike came home and I made him watch it with me...

and I cried all over again like it was the first time...

It was a video made by a couple whose whole world changed when they decided to adopt two siblings from Africa...

It was a guest post on TheLetteredCottage... entitled "The Good To Be Crazy Crew"

Read their story and watch their video, and see if your heart isn't moved too:)

"Let love of the brethren continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body..."

Hebrews 13:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane