Tuesday, June 12, 2012

cottontails.

Yesterday I met a dear friend for lunch. We had not seen each other in a while and she came with a gift for me "just because". She always does thoughtful things like that:)

As I opened the box there were bunches of handwrapped packages. A beautiful scarf with fringe, a box of handmade soaps, and a booklet of recipe bookmarks to name a few. My favorite items, however, were the handmade ones (of course). They are so precious I had to share them with you!

Can you tell what they are?


How about from this angle?


Little wool bunnies! Ahh, how SWEET???




I love them so much, especially since seeing them reminds me of my friend and prompts me to say a little prayer for her as I go throughout my day=)

So thanks Barb for all the sweetness you packaged up for me! These little babies will definitely be a part of my Easter (and other) decor for many years to come!

Have you ever been the recipient or giver of a gift "just because"? Isn't it a wonderful feeling both to give and receive gifts like these?


1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time! It was too long since I had a visit with you. I am so glad you like your box of random goodies. I loved your face. Thanks so much for a good time. Love you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane