Monday, June 13, 2011

Catie's Corner

It is Monday, June 13th today...

whoa...where is time going??!?!

Last I checked it was something like the end of April and now it's almost half way through JUNE!!

Since time is flying by and I have not had a chance to write any big posts on the exciting projects going on around here, I thought I would take a moment to promote a new blog friend of mine, who, like me is just getting things up and running. Her name is Catie, and her blog Catie's Corner is adorable:)

She has some very cute ideas, and has been so encouraging to me as we have started this blogging adventure around the same time!

If you get a chance, please check her out and be sure to leave her a sweet comment!

Thanks so much to those of you who keep checking up on Fruitful Home Journal, and have an awesome night!!


2 comments:

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane