Monday, July 2, 2012

handpainted...

Hello Friends! Sorry for my recent blogging absence! I am spending some time with my sister this week, getting the nursery together for her sweet baby girl who is only weeks away from arriving=) Since I have been so busy the last few days, I thought I would share some of the inspiration pictures for her room!

Also, I was featured on the gilded hare! Which you can see here=)


                                                                Source: gallery.apartmenttherapy.com via Nicole on Pinterest
                                                            Source: laurawinslowphotography.com via Nicole on Pinterest
                                                                   Source: apartmenttherapy.com via Nicole on Pinterest
                                                                  Source: gallery.apartmenttherapy.com via Nicole on Pinterest


Have a wonderful week! 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! :) Love the inspiration pictures! That second one is just beautiful! If I ever have a little girl I'd like the nursery to feel like that - so peaceful and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I liked my inspiration pictures... the real thing is SO much better! Thank you Dren for making it AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane