Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nesting...


My first and only "aha" moment of the day was figuring out how to make a header that included five columns instead of four... so I added a picture just to even things out a bit=) 
... much better I think!


And as you can see... the picture I added is one of my latest project...


a bird nest necklace.


I had this picture on my pinterest for a few weeks now... and last night I decided to make one for myself!




I am so happy with the result... so cute and easy!



And as much as I like it by itself...I like it even more paired with this silver pendant that has been sitting chain-less in my drawer for a few months now...



What do you think?!


I was going to just wing it (no pun intended;) when it came to figuring out how to make this little beauty, but then I found the original tutorial from Laura over at 
livelaughandphotograph... 
which was a big help=) Not to mention she is the real genius behind this delicacy... so thank you Laura!


Hope everyone is having a great night, I'm off to make some dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Adriane, this is too cute!! I LOVE it! I would have thought you bought it. Nice job. I'm going to share it on my Catie's Corner facebook page. Have a great week. = )

    ~ Catie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and your new header looks great! The gray tones in all the pics is nice. I just redid mine over the weekend. It looks a million times better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks so professional! I can't believe you MADE that. You should have worn it to our shower - it would have matched the theme! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane