Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Java & Jewelry Party...

Over the weekend I hosted a jewelry party for a friend of mine who just became a jeweler for Premier Designs...a great company that has super cute, affordable jewelry for all different styles and ages...


Instead of the traditional "Tupperware party" feel, I wanted to mix it up a little and make it a fun, cozy Saturday morning get together... complete with coffee, tea, and yummy fall-inspired food and decor...


I snapped a few shots of the day, and had some fun tinkering with my new camera and picnik...


I handmade my invitations, with the help of some scrapbooking supplies and this great little die cut machine...

I wanted the menu to be simple and harvest-y, so I did a combination of  homemade goodies and fresh fruit...



(If you are curious about any of the recipes used... let me know...I found some great ones online!!)


All in all, it was a perfect Saturday... and it was so sweet to have a house full of friends and family on such a beautiful, crisp fall morning=)


Isn't this one of the very best times of year?!

P.S. Go to my link party page to see where I'm linking up this week!

1 comment:

  1. i had a wonderful time. its always fun being in your home! i love you, mom

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane