Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Java & Jewelry Party...

Over the weekend I hosted a jewelry party for a friend of mine who just became a jeweler for Premier Designs...a great company that has super cute, affordable jewelry for all different styles and ages...


Instead of the traditional "Tupperware party" feel, I wanted to mix it up a little and make it a fun, cozy Saturday morning get together... complete with coffee, tea, and yummy fall-inspired food and decor...


I snapped a few shots of the day, and had some fun tinkering with my new camera and picnik...


I handmade my invitations, with the help of some scrapbooking supplies and this great little die cut machine...

I wanted the menu to be simple and harvest-y, so I did a combination of  homemade goodies and fresh fruit...



(If you are curious about any of the recipes used... let me know...I found some great ones online!!)


All in all, it was a perfect Saturday... and it was so sweet to have a house full of friends and family on such a beautiful, crisp fall morning=)


Isn't this one of the very best times of year?!

P.S. Go to my link party page to see where I'm linking up this week!

2 comments:

  1. i had a wonderful time. its always fun being in your home! i love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This jewelry party seems exciting. Party décor and food arrangement’s everything is just perfect. Couple of days ago, I too attended a jewelry party that was arranged by my friend in joy of opening jewelry store. It was organized at one of Los Angeles venues where everything was amazingly done. Really enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane