Monday, July 11, 2011

Bathroom Makeover!

Since I am slowly but surely getting pictures posted of our home, I thought I would take a few minutes and show you our upstairs bathroom, which we renovated on a snowy day this past winter.

Here are the only two before pictures that we have...

You cannot fully appreciate in the picture, just how yucky old tile was, and how vibrant the blue walls were...


We really were fortunate that the previous owner put in a nice white bath-fitter shower/tub as well as a new pedestal sink, and the toilet was still in decent condition, so they stayed...

We did, however, tear out the old tile, hang bead-board and molding, repaint the walls, trim, and ceiling, and replace all the fixtures and hardware with brushed nickle fixtures.

Here is the result!


Hope everyone is having a great day!

Linking up to:
beforeAndAfterButton

5 comments:

  1. Love the beadboard and the beachy colors. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bathroom is so refreshing! Where did you get the great glass shelf? it helps the small space still fell open and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies =)

    This bathroom has become one of my favorite rooms in the house, since it is so nice and calm and simple:)

    Nicole, I think I got the shelf at target..and I love it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Adriane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bathroom!! I am a new follower from Thrifty Thursday Blog hop. I would love it if you would hop over to my blog when you get the time.

    http://kadie-sevenalive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kadie! I checked out your blog the other day...so cute!!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Adriane

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane