Thursday, December 15, 2011

That's a wrap!

Yesterday I finally got around to wrapping some of my Christmas presents while Hunter and Sadie were napping...which was a huge relief since Christmas is less than 10 days away!! Where did December go?!  (or October and November for that matter;)


So I thought I would share a few pics of the different wrappings that I chose this year:


In order to get my creative wrapping juices flowing, I have to set out all my paper, ribbon, boxes, and embellishments so that they are easily accessible...




I love using little birds, leaves, and glittery berries on my gifts...and a pretty deck of cards from the dollar bin at Michaels is serving a new purpose as gift tags for my packages:)




I picked up a GIANT bolt of lace at a flea market a few months ago for 50 CENTS!!!! So I thought I would mix it up a bit and use some lace this year...




In order to soften the look of the pine cones and cinnamon, I lightly brushed some white paint onto the edges...it almost looks like freshly fallen snow...




I used a white paint pen to write names directly onto my packages...which I wrapped in brown postal paper...




I did the same thing for a few of Mike's gifts...which had quite a few more berries on them prior to Sadie munching them all off...




And of course, Hunter's big gift this year...


Come back tomorrow for a massive Christmas decor post=))


Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. You put so much thought into wrapping gifts! I know it will make all the recipients feel extra-special to get such beautiful packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adriane, these are amazing! i especially love the manly wrapping on mike's gifts - where did you get that great flannel-shirt plaid paper? oh, and the last one is hilarious. that little dog sure has deep pockets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen...I have always loved wrapping gifts...it helps me get in the mood for Christmas=)

    Nicole, hehe yes Sadie has more money than the rest of us so we let her do all the splurging around here;) I think the flannel/plaid paper is from target...but I'm not sure...its great for manly wrapping, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane