Friday, March 16, 2012

Colors of Spring!

I love my living room, but every once in a while it drives me a little nutty. I have this fabulous rug from target with big red and orange flowers on it, and nice red drapes which are usually my style...but then I hit a season like spring and I have a decorating conundrum on my hands...whites, pinks, yellows, and blues clash terribly with the bold reds, browns, and oranges in my living room...usually leaving me baffled on how to bring a little "spring" into the space...
but this year I found a lovely solution...red tulips!! 

I threw together a few collages for your viewing pleasure:D


What do you think? It works, right?
Here's last year's decor if your interested...(I like this years better...gotta say:)

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're not scared of red anymore :D I love the mantle! Beautiful and simple and bold.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane