Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting my ducks in a row...

So yesterday I shared with you all some pictures and details from...


Baby Shower #1: Woodland animals come out to party!


Today, I am sharing some things from my next shower...


Baby Shower #2: Getting my ducks in a row!


Location: Mike's parents house, where he grew up...


Decor: Yellow and brown linens, yellow/white gingham checked bows, chalkboard signs, fresh wild flowers and rubber ducks galore!


Menu: A variety of chicken salad, egg salad, and fresh greens, served with a big scoop of homemade chicken chili and fresh bread... and a big duckie cake of course!


Favors: Adorable jars of lemon scented hand soap, labeled with "hugs & kisses, Baby D, 2011", and tied with a yellow/white gingham checked bow!




Come back tomorrow for pictures and details from...
Baby Shower #3: Welcome to the nest little one!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE that baby shower ideas!!! And I LOVE your header pictures!!! Darling!

    Good luck with your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute! Mike's mom has a fantastic decorating style! I love the cute touches - like putting the ducky in the beverage server!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a message!! I would love to hear from you!

=)Adriane